- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft applications i.e. MS office, internet explorer, operating system issues, issues related to virus / malware etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting connectivity related issues i.e. VPN, LAN, wireless etc.
- Expertise in troubleshooting laptop / desktop HW and computer peripheral issues i.e. Local / network printer, etc.
- Knowledge of the basic structure and functions of Active Directory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with business applications i.e Lotus Notes, SAP, Interspec etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- Understanding of service desk environment and its day to day operations.
- Help onsite techs to identify hardware failures.
- Timely response on priority and customer requests.
- Experience of working in SLA based environment.
- Exposure to ITIL based work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask between different applications.
Walk - in Details Date : 20th February to 28th February , Starting Time: 10 AM
Contact Person : Mr.Srinivas M J
Unisys Global Services, DLF Building,
APHB Colony Gachibowli