- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Sourcing and screening profiles as per requirement.
- Screening the Candidate based upon the Educational qualification, Technical skills, Communication skill and experience.
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portal like Naukri, Times, Monster and also through Reference.
- Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
- Efficient vendor management skills.
- Candidate must possess good listening skills, Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Quick learner and Team working ability.
- Candidates with consultancy background can also apply.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
12th February - 14th February , 9 AM onwards
Wipro Ltd, CDC 3, Right Wing,
Mezzanine floor, 105 Anna Salai,