- Software Engineer will be concentrating on understanding the requirement/design specs and converting the same into software code.
- Should have ability to unit test the written code and use appropriate guidelines/standards Should have good analysis or problem solving skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have an ability to work to deadlines.
- Should have worked in a J2EE project during his period of employment Have knowledge of RDBMS basics and use of SQL.
- Have knowledge of SDLC.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Rahul Tyagi
8th February - 9th February , 11 AM onwards
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd, 1st floor and 2nd floor,
Kalpataru Prime IT Park, Plot no. D3, Road no.16, Ambika Nagar,
Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West). Mumbai.