- Monitor/analyses client issues; determine the scope of the issue or enhancement request.
- Resolve the issue or coordinate personnel required to resolve the issue.
- Complete issue resolution tasks, and/or manage any additional resources required to deliver customization or issue resolution.
- Document phone calls, call logs, and record keeping information using Ticketing system.
- Use time management and organization skills to prioritize workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Create and update documentation as needed Other duties as may be assigned.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Aniksha Naik
6th February - 9th February from 9 AM onwards
BancTec India Pvt Ltd, (A Exela Technologies) 9th Floor,
ICC Tech Park (Above Pantaloons),
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune.