- Working on Live Networking environment at client base.
- Certified Network Engineer, minimum CCNA required/CCNP is Preferable.
- Configure the port configurations on the switches terminating at customer premises (Cisco IOS, CAT OS & ASR).
- Configure routes and the routing interfaces dedicated to a customer, involving Cisco and Juniper routers.
- Extensive management and configuration experience of Cisco routers/switches, network protocols, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VLANs, Fast/Gig Etherchannel.
- Should have extensive troubleshooting skill on Cisco LAN using Cisco switches (6500, 4500).
- Strong network analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience on Juniper ERX, M320 routers NTU OS940, OS904,OS906, Aggregation Switches (OS9124,OS9244).
- Familiar with MRV EVO and Provision EMS tools.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex technical problems assigned to the team and to assist in addressing such problems.
- Experience with CMART/IP-RDM is preferable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Telecom
Role: Network Planning Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Roshan Menugu
1st February - 16th February from 9 AM onwards
Cyient Ltd, NSL SEZ ARENA, 09th &; 10th Floor,
Block-6, Survey No-1, Plot No. 6, Uppal - Ramanthapur Road,