- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, from primary or secondary sources. Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Gather data about competitors and market conditions.
- Analyze data using excel.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Present results to clients and management using deft presentation and communication skills.
- The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Generating names/ leads on projects in different industry verticals for executive search client.
- Conducting open ended secondary research to garner industry specific insights.
Salary:INR 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
31st January , 10 AM onwards
WNS Global Services, DLF World Tech Park,
A2/A3 Bldg., Sector 30, Gurgaon.