- The role will be responsible to handle an area for collections of Commercial Vehicle products.
- Will be responsible for collection efficiency and cost of collections for the assigned area.
- The incumbent will be responsible to track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters.
- Will be responsible to review account allocations and collections targets by bucket to agencies/ in house team.
- The incumbent will be required to do regular follow up with the default customers through a dedicated team.
- The incumbent has to ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- The incumbent has to manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for In-house / Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review the same.
- The incumbent has to ensure that there is adequate Feet on Street availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
- The incumbent has to ensure that a detailed background and reference check has been done of agencies / DCTs being appointed and evaluate them constantly.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Ishan Bhargava
30th January - 31st January , 10 AM onwards
India Infoline Finance Limited IIFL House,
1st Floor, Plot no. 98, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV,
Near Maruti Gate no. 3, Gurgaon, Haryana.