- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Walkin Date: 24th January to 25th January , Starting Time: 11 AM
Sitel India, Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai.