- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Attractive incentives and other employee benefits (exclusive of CTC)
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
23rd January - 26th January , 11 AM onwards
Sitel India, Ramanujam IT Park,
Hardy towers, 1st Floor, C block,
Rajiv Gandhi salai, OMR road,