- Responding to and Answering Calls, Emails and Web Tickets of end users in a cordial, professional manner.
- Logging Tickets (Incident / Service Request / Information Query) for every user interaction handled/ Voice process.
- Providing first level support on Desktops, Peripherals, and Office automation products.
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Identifying and escalating high-severity, priority issues.
- Updating Pending Tickets with timely, precise, accurate updates.
- Following-up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets.
- Willing to work for 24*7 shifts.
Salary:INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Gayatri Bhogle
19th January , 11 AM onwards
Microland Ltd, 201 Phoniex House A wing ,
SB Marg Lower Parel (W) Mumbai.