- To provide a high level of technical support to our customers.
- To continually innovate in order to ensure the company is offering the best level of service in terms of services and equipment.
- Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customer
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A. Performance Incentive*(will be discussed on F2F)
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
16th January - 17th January from 12 PM onwards
Sutherland Global Service Pvt ltd,
No 45A Velachery main road, Vijayanagaram,