- We are recruiting for Associate in Tax team. Working as Associate in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- To accurately prepare UK/US/CAN/AU tax return and such other activities by adhering to guidelines at all times.
- To perform self-review of the tax return or such other activity prepared.
- To take cognizance of repetitive errors committed while preparing tax returns or such other activity.
- To ensure adherence to SLA at all times.
- To ensure that work assigned is completed within the stipulated budgeted time.
- To obtain good working knowledge of firm's software applications (Digita/Alpha Tax etc.,), workflow management tools (Filesite/KClient/DPM/Status Trackers).
- To research on tax related topics. To furnish reviewers with sufficient information and advice in order to ensure correct completion of the tax return or such other activity.
- To attend and actively participate in meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations towards process improvements which will enable team to improve its overall efficiency.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
11th January - 12th January , 9 AM onwards
KPMG RMZ Ecoworld, Campus 7, 1st floor,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,
Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru.