- Bachelors Degree in any discipline (preferable in Commerce / Arts / Literature).
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- MS Office 2003 / 2007 certification / qualification (preferable).
- Self starter, proactive & assertive.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizing skills with good ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver accurately on time.
- Good command over English language spoken and written.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently on self-directed projects and to collaborate in a team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
10th January - 11th January from 10 AM onwards
Williamslea, Module 0308 "D" Block, 3rd Floor Tidel Park, Taramani, Chennai.