- Scanning of physical maps, geo-referencing and generate as-built maps.
- Apply knowledge of field maps and knowledge of AutoCAD 3D for accurate digitization.
- Meet client established production and quality performance standards.
- Maintain open communication with internal customers and may have occasional contact with external customers.
- Creates or modifies existing maps as per specified guidelines and/or changes from field representatives.
- Accurately interpret client instructions, apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to the digitization of maps.
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 3D application is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GIS - Electric domain.
- Experience of working in ArcGIS is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with utilities projects (Electrical) is a must.
- Must work well in a dynamic team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong file management and organizational skills.
- Work experience of 1 to 3 years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Salary:INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Process Flow Analyst
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Laxman Shaw
11th January , 9 AM onwards
Infosys Ltd., Survey No 210, Manikonda Village, Lingampally,
Rangareddy (Dist),Gachibowli,, Near Indian Business School,