- Must have Hands On Experience of Quick Books.
- Maintain and preparing data for US payroll based on the time sheets received from consultants and submitting the payroll data in Quick Books.
- Follow up with US Consultants for time sheets and collection of payments.
- Invoicing to US clients Managers and Vendors using QuickBooks.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Preparing ageing report of accounts receivables using QuickBooks.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Maintain & Reconcile General ledger accounts.
- Generate and maintain financial reports.
- On time billing Invoices distribution & follow ups for payments.
- Financial Reporting & audit preparation and Coordinate the audit process.
- Hands on US payroll software like Paychex, ADP etc.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Jyoti Kshirsagar
3rd January - 12th January , 12 PM onwards
intiGrow, Teerth Technospace, Office No. A503,
5th Floor - 'A' wing,
Next to Mercedes Benz Showroom,
Mumbai - Bengaluru bypass highway,