- Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the help desk. Initiate appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
- A minimum of intermediate skill level in MS Excel required.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical ability.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of workforce management processes, concepts and principles (i.e. staffing projections, scheduling, service level analysis, metrics monitoring).
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues, ACD reporting, and performance measurements.
- Previous experience in real-time/workforce management.
- Solid understanding of contact center operations including the WFM cycle, IVR concepts, skill routing and related terminology.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
26th December - 28th December from 3 PM onwards
Hinduja Global Solutions Limited, AKR Tech Park, Block C,
2nd Floor, Krishna Reddy Area, 7th Main, Kudlu Gate,
Hosur Road, Bangalore.