- Respond quickly to all queries and incidents. Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
- Documentation, recording & updating incident details in CRM tool.
- Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
- Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
- Answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents.
- Escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
- Closure, formally closing incidents.
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Soujanya N
21st December - 22nd December , 9 AM onwards
Tech Mahindra, Electronic City Phase-2,
KIADB Industrial Area, ITC-4, Reception