- Develop frames and graphics as per client brand guidelines and meet the quality metrics as per client requirements.
- Develop high-quality deliverables across under guidance, to meet the client requirements.
- Responsible to develop frames, graphics as per timelines assigned.
- Good hands-on knowledge of the tools, techniques, softwares, knowledge of multiple media and apply them in developing creative outputs as required.
- Ability to develop color pallets stylesheets as per directions.
- Ability to parse and work on minor module player issues.
- Should be able to do an independent research to ensure the accuracy of all medical animation materials produced, design tools, concepts and techniques.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
19th December - 22nd December from 10 AM onwards
Indegene Private Limited, Manyata Embassy Business Park Ground Floor,
Aspen Block, G4, Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Bangalore.