- Responsible for the review and storage of electronic documents received from internal and external clients. Also responsible for supporting clients when there are inquiries about their documents and retrieves them when requested.
- Collects and reviews contracts and collateral received from internal and external clients. Responsible verifying the accuracy of data before storing.
- Ensures record keeping policies are followed for the storage of physical and/or documents, including the upkeep of an electronic record of scanned documents.
- Reviews and/or releases of documents received from internal and external clients. Responsible for verifying the accuracy of data before storing/shipping. Supports client inquiries on their documents.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Work is focused on a single client base or market.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Ankita Davey
7th December , 11 AM onwards
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt Ltd,
Block 3rd, 6th Floor , DLF IT Park ,Chennai.