- Comprehensive knowledge in the respective Engineering domain.
- Technical skills as defined for each technology area.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- Computer and internet literacy with good keyboard skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards.
- Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues.
- Self motivated with the ability to deliver consistently.
- Awareness of Company vision and goals.
- Appreciation of customer requirements for information products specific to the technology/ scientific area.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Journalism , Editing , Content
Role Category:Content Development
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
29th November , 10 AM onwards
TRCPL Projects Private Limited Solitaire,
Plot No. 14 & 15, Software Units Layout,