- Taking care of Freight Forwarding documentation activities.
- Responsible for providing good quality analysis, with zero defects.
- Responsible for submitting all analysis and reports for region/customer/management on time.
- Timely update of the manuals with the process changes based on input from the team lead.
- Constantly find new and effective methods of developing the reports thereby ensuring that the report processing time will get reduced.
- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates can apply (BE/B Tech graduates are not eligible to apply for this position).
- Excellent written/Verbal communication skills required.
- Should be good in MS Excel, with Good typing speed.
- Candidates should be ready to work in complete night shifts.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area:Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
20th November - 21st November , 10 AM onwards
Agility Logistics,Block 3, Ground Floor,
Temple Steps, Little mount, Saidapet,