- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and any other authorized desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels.
- Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the equipment.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
11th November , 10 AM onwards
CMS IT services Pvt Ltd,
Plot no. 114, sector 44,