- Develop a deep understanding of EPPS business processes and how the applications support the business.
- Maintaining an uptime of 99.95% for all systems.
- Provides business analysis skills to recommend and/or develop new processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the successful and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Become a go-to expert in the day to day activities supporting our systems.
- Must be able to build and leverage relationships with internal business partners.
- Prioritizing and managing assigned IT Service Requests, due dates and communications to end user.
- Maintain Change Control processes with day to day work.
- Driving continuous improvement for all applications supported.
- Responsible for eliciting, documenting, and confirming business requirements and functional specifications.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Gayatri Shinde
10th November - 24th November , 9 AM onwards
EPPS Infotech Pvt. Ltd,3rd Floor,
Lunkad Towers, Panama House, Plot No-3,
S.no- 199 Viman Nagar,
Near Air Force Station, Pune.