- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
31st October - 4th November from 12 PM onwards
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
3B, Mindspace, Hi-tech City,