- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime.
- Ensure that BONU?s and BONT?s (Switches) in the network are maintained as per norms.
- Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams.
- Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals.
- Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT.
- Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting.
- Monitor NMS through SMS/ mails and take appropriate action based on the events.
- Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required.
- Avoid Churn of customers through better service within the SLA or Commitment.
- Responsible for process adherence.
- Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telecom/ ISP
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
31st October - 4th November from 10 AM onwards
ACT (Learning and Development) center),
#8-2-618/1/2, Road No 11 Near CARE outpatient chambers,
Opp Blue moon cafe Banjara Hills,