- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Any Undergraduate or Graduate.
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 247 shifts
- 2 LPA to 4 LPA (Basis Experience & Last CTC)
- Should have a basic knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
30th October - 3rd November , 10 AM onwards
Tech Mahindra (SEZ building),
Gate Number 2 Survey No. 62/1 A,
Qutubullapur Mandal, Bahadurpally,