- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand and customer preferences.
- Responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Develop Relationships Across Partners.
- Tracking competitors' movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends to be able to effectively position our products though differentiated selling.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for increasing interactive penetration and improving operational economics.
- Measure and assess corporate preferences and expectations of new and existing benefits of PH.
- Servicing and supporting the client as a part of post sales.
Salary:INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
25th October - 27th October , 11 AM onwards
Quikr India Pvt Ltd,
Office No:- 23, 24, 5th Floor, Croniche Tower,
Kalyaninagar, Opposite ICICI Bank, Pune.