- Strong knowledge of internetworking designs and their applications, to include IP routing techniques on LAN/WAN networks, Security.
- Effective presentation, analytical, communications and customer relationship skills.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, access-control lists, policy-based routing, firewalls, peering, and DNS.
- Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time