- Reading Operator comments.
- Checking service status of account in diagnostic tools.
- Understanding of web technologies and cable setup.
- Troubleshooting of technical issues related to modems & Routers.
- Effective communication and close looping with client in case of observation.
- Updating status in internal as well as client tools.
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware (Modems , Routers and Troubleshooting).
- Ability to quickly and efficiently assimilate process knowledge.
- Must be reliable in terms of attendance and timing.
- Exhibit patience and ability to explain/help team members.
- Good team player with analytical skills and high energy levels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional in conduct/behavior, appearance, and communication.
- Any Graduate / Undergraduate with min 6 months of experience.
- Good communications skills.
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts.
Salary: INR 80,000 - 1,25,000 P.A.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
13th October - 20th October from 11 AM onwards
eClerx Services ltd,
Block 01,5th Floor, Quadron Business Park Limited,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi Phase-II, Pune.