- Excellent Comprehension Skills and writing ability.
- Research and Investigate Skills.
- To Review and process a variety of transactions for shareholders client s and brokers.
- To Perform a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency.
- To Perform shareholder maintenance updates, coding and basic inquiries and requests.
- Read, interpret and comprehend written instructions received from a variety of sources.
- Follow instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards.
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are considered.
- Candidate will be required to work in US Work Timings (Night shifts) and should be flexible for any shift.
- Cab and food facility is available for all the shifts in international process.
- Candidates should bring along with them, all their educational and employment documents(including 3 months' pay slips).
- Candidates should also carry their original Graduation/Post graduation certificates.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
Recruiter Name:Krishna Pant
13th October , 12 PM onwards
Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd,
Survey no. 116/22, 115/25, Financial District,
Nanakramguda, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad.