- Provide best-in-class customer service and problem resolution to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to details.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities.
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Time and Venue:
11th October - 20th October , 11 AM onwards
RMZ West End,1st Floor, DP Road,
Near Reliance Mart / McDonalds, Aundh |