- Regular interaction with Sophos Integration partners, managing the day to day operation in relation to specific activities (eg shipping, RMA, goods receipt, monitoring of internal product usage).
- Ensuring inventory data is up to date and available at all times.
- Collecting, verifying and reconciling inventory data for stock holding locations.
- RMA transaction processing advanced replacements and returning defectives.
- Sales Consignment reconciliation verifying SAP and distributor stock reports are synchronized.
- Administering the systems for provision of non-sales products used for evaluation, demo, internal use, loan, etc., and monitoring return and subsequent disposition.
- Clearance of order processing issues when required as escalations.
- Updating the purchasing and shipping databases.
- Updating the stock status in the forecasting system - using data from partners and purchasing systems.
- Monitoring min/max levels for non-serialized items at stock locations.
- Arranging bulk shipping from manufacturers and between partners.
- Ensuring that reports and performance data is available to key stakeholders.
- Monitoring return of appliances (e.g. loan, defective RMA units) and initiate recovery actions when required.
- Compilation of Certificate Of Origin packages as required and general assistance with Export related measures.
- Advising and optimizing shipping methods and costs / the point of contact for partners / carriers.
- Co-ordination of Shipping Documents & Customs Clearance.
- Effective recording of progress by updating systems.
- Effective reporting and stock control.
- Masters in Supply Chain or Operations.
- Willing to work in Night Shift (US CST Hours).
- Prior experience in supply chain operations.
- Good experience liaising with shippers and carriers (eg UPS, DHL, FEDEX).
- Good communicator.
- Team player, responsible and efficient
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
- Prepared to work flexible hours, extended at times (particularly quarter-end).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time