Looking for a candidate who will be working in a group of Test Automation. The major responsibility of a successful candidate will be development of Software Test Automation Frameworks. The Frameworks developed by the team will be later on used by testing teams to develop test cases.The product, which is a subject for testing, is purposed for power plant control, optimization and simulation. A regular system is distributed across different machines and consists of number of applications (mainly desktop running on Windows and Real Time applications running on VxWorks). Machines are interconnected via local network and use communication over Ethernet/IP based protocols.The successful candidate will be working within Global multi-cultural Software Development team.
- Design and develop (new or modified) software test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Develop frameworks for automated software testing.
- Based on test reports apply fixes to improve frameworks for automated software testing.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Actively participate in the software reviews from the software quality and testability perspective.
- Closely cooperate with Development and Testing teams toward creation of software test automation solutions.
Click Here To View Details & Apply