- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to detail and a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to cope with changing tasks and priorities.
- Be able to closely work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives and expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team environment.
- Previous experience in the travel industry is an advantage.
Walkin Interview on 10th September from 10 AM
Cyient India,NSL SEZ ARENA,
Block-6, 9th Floor, Survey No-1,
Plot No. 6, Uppal - Ramanthapur Rd, Uppal,