- Respond quickly to all queries and incidents.
- Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
- Documentation, recording & updating incident details in CRM tool.
- Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
- Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
- Answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents.
- Escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
- Closure, formally closing incidents.
- Initial review and evaluation of the case.
- Communicating major IT incidents to affected customers.
Time and Venue
23rd August - 25th August , 9 AM onwards
Address: Tech Mahindra,
Electronic City Phase-2, KIADB Industrial Area,
ITC-4, Reception Bangalore